UNISIM DYNAMIC OPTION
UNISIM EO (EQUATION ORIENTED)
UNISIM REFINING REACTORS
UniSim Refining Reactors are unit operations built within the UniSim EO environment and represent kinetic, medium-high fidelity unit operations that reflect refinery conversion units. The following modules are currently available:
- UniSim Hydrocracker
- UniSim Hydrotreater
- UniSim Catalytic Reformer
- UniSim Isomerization Reactor
- UniSim Alkylation Reactor
The refining reactor modules can be calibrated using engineering data or real plant data, leveraging the data reconciliation utility in UniSim Design. Also, in conjunction with the LP vector generation utility, the refining reactors may be used to generate LP vectors, for use in scheduling and planning tools
UNISIM BLOWDOWN CUSTOMIZE
UniSim Blowdown Customize is a dynamic utility which is used for sizing, rating and material selection of blowdown systems. This technology:
- accurately predicts blowdown system dynamics and complies with the fire method of the API 521 6th edition standard, thus ensuring their designs are safe and reliable
- considers blowdown vessel networks, pipes, and restriction orifices, eliminating assumptions and fudge-factors that result in costly overdesign
- gives the possibility to test blowdown schedules and simulate what-if scenarios throughout the blowdown network, which enables engineering workflow and gives better insight for safety system design.
And Many More..
UNISIM PRS (PRESSURE RELIEF SYSTEM)
UniSim PRS is a standalone tool for the sizing, rating and validation of pressure relief devices (pressure relief valves and rupture disks) and surrounding pipes (including multiple elements of different diameters). It supports gas, liquid or mixed phase fluids (with or without partial disengagement) and a number of relief scenarios. It provides guided assistance and it generates datasheets and reports. It follows the API/NFPA/ASME code requirements for pressure vessels and storage tanks and CGA code requirements for portable containers.
UNISIM SPIRAL WOUND TUBE BUNDLE
UniSim Spiral Wound Tube Bundle Option accurately models complex spiral wound tube bundle exchangers commonly found in LNG production.
UniSim Gasifier Option unlocks the gasifier operation block inside UniSim Design, allowing the user to model these complex units in both steady state and dynamic modes.
UniSim ThermoWorkBench provides users with the ability to create and analyze thermodynamic packages by regressing parameters against laboratory data and for analyzing the resulting predicted phase equilibria behavior. These packages may then be used in UniSim Design or other application using UniSim Thermo. UniSim ThermoWorkbench also allows users to perform azeotropic calculations for multiple compound systems, and to view results using a number of different graphical tools such as Txy and ternary phase equilibria diagrams.
UniSim ExchangerNet is an advanced tool for the design and optimization of heat exchanger networks, pinch analysis, and capital and operational cost optimization.
UNISIM EXCHANGERNET OPERATIONS OPTION
UniSim ExchangerNet Operations Option module may be used to monitor the plant operation of the heat-exchanger networks and understand the impact of different modes of operation on operating costs.
UNISIM HEAT EXCHANGERS
UniSim Heat Exchangers is a suite of products that allow thermal specialists to design, check, simulate, and rate heat exchange equipment rigorously. Used on their own, they enable the determination of the optimum heat exchanger configuration that satisfies all process constraints. Integrated with UniSim Design, opportunities for capital savings in the overall process design may be identified. These products are the result of over 35 years of industry collaboration and research. The heat exchanger products offered in this suite include:
- UniSim Shell-Tube Exchanger Modeller (STE) – For the detailed thermal design, checking or simulation of shell and tube heat exchangers
- UniSim Cross Flow Exchanger Modeller (CFE) – For modelling cross-flow (air-cooled and heat recovery) heat exchangers.
- UniSim Plate-Fin Exchanger Modeller (PFE) – For modelling multi-stream plate-fin heat exchangers made from brazed aluminum, stainless, steel or titanium
- UniSim Fired Process Heater (FPH) – For modelling gas or oil- fired process heaters
- UniSim Plate Heat Exchanger Modeller (PHE) – For modelling plate heat exchanges (gasketed, frame, welded, brazed)
- UniSim Feedwater Heater Modeller (FWH) – For modelling power plant feedwater heaters
- UniSim Process Pipeline Modeller (PPL) – For designing and checking the performance of unbranched pipeline systems carrying single-phase or two-phase fluids.
3RD PARTY PRODUCTS LINKED TO UNISIM DESIGN
UniSim Design can be linked to several technologies developed by our partners. Some of them are directly commercialized by Honeywell, and are available for our customers within the Unisim Design Suite install package. They require a specific license to run (supplied by Honeywell), provided customer has the entitlement to run such 3rd party product within their software license agreement.