AX3000 is a CAD-based MEP solution used for Heating, Ventilation, Sanitary and Electrical system designs that is compatible with BricsCAD and AutoCAD. Intuitive design interface allows the user to plan and design in 3D. The modular build of the AX3000 components enables users to apply the modules of the software they need on their projects.
AX3000 Ventilation module is a 3D or 2D CAD design tool for airside heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. European and ASHRAE standards are available.
- Duct sizing and fitting optimization
- Pressure loss calculations and system balancing
- Graphical system analysis
- Building performance simulations
- Dynamic calculation of cooling and heating loads
- 2D drawings are generated from the 3D model
- Automated labels and tagging
- Automated intermediate length generation
- BOM created in Excel or PDF
- Imperial and Metric units
- Extensive component libraries
AX3000 Heating module is a 3D or 2D CAD design tool for heating systems including for fan coils, radiators and floor heating systems. European and ASHRAE standards are available.
- Pipe sizing and fitting optimization
- Pressure loss calculation
- Automatic assignment of required fittings
- Robust catalog of manufacturer components
- Bills of material and valve setting lists
- Easily generate 2D Drawings from the 3D model
AX3000 Sanitation module is a 3D or 2D CAD design tool for sanitary, potable water and wastewater systems as well as fire protection sprinkler systems.
- Easy pipe routing in 3D
- Pressure loss and circulation system calculations
- Automatic pipe sloping
- Heat loss of the domestic water systems
- 2D schematics and drawings from the 3D model
AX3000 Electrical module is a 3D or 2D CAD design tool for placement and connection of electrical elements and the necessary routing of cable tray and conduit. European standards are available
- Intelligent symbols with 2D/3D views
- Database of manufacturer fittings
- Parametric fittings for cable tray
- Easy component placement
- Hanger and post mounting systems