Cortex Engineering Software is pleased to bring to you this advance user level course CADWorx® Plant Professional on Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th July 2018.
Location – Doncaster, Melbourne.
This advance user level course is for senior design piping designers, CAD Administrators involved in the design of piping, equipment, HVAC and steel, who want to enhance their CADWorx techniques to improve efficiency and accuracy of their teams. Attendees for this course must have knowledge of industrial piping design and knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts and basic understanding of CADWorx.
- CADWorx 2017 and 2018 Updates
- Advance 2D and 3D pipe modelling techniques
- Creating User Shapes
- Creating models using Database, create reports from the Database
- Specification creation and modification, Utilising Custom Data Fields
- Pipe Support :
- Creating Custom Pipe Support Assembly
- Creating layout drawings
- Generating Orthographic Drawings using Orthogon
- Custom BOM’s
- New CADWorx Structure : Steel modelling and editing
- Isogen isometric
- Creating a custom isometric style using I-Configure
- Learn Advance techniques for CADWorx Design Review and Navisworks
- Customising P&ID symbols and Database
- Generating BOM for assembly
- Using Steel Members to create custom support
- 3D CAD experience
The Trainer :
Himanshu is the resident CADWorx specialist at Cortex Engineering Software, Hexagon’s global network partner in Australia.
This course is limited to 6 attendees only and will fill up quickly. For more information and to secure your spot please email Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 24 to 25 July 2018
Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Venue: Doncaster, VIC
Refreshments on arrival, morning and afternoon tea and lunch each day will be provided.